Mini size...max performance!
The Minimono is one of the new breed of boats: a mini-sized model with a brushless motor and an ESC that can handle 3S LiPo power! Combined, they make the Minimono a lightning fast boat that's lots of fun to drive. Its small size and responsive handling let you race on smaller bodies of water. Price makes it possible to enjoy brushless power and speeds even on a modest budget.
Levereras som: RTR
Lämplig för: Nybörjare, Erfaren
Material: ABS Plast
Skrovlängd: 405 mm
Total längd: 458 mm
Bredd: 140 mm
Höjd: 83 mm
Fartreglage: 20A Li-Po
Sändare: Tactic TTX300 3-Kanal 2,4GHz
Motor: BL 28-30-2200kV
Batteri: Ingår Ej
Inkluderar även: Båtställ
Behöver kompletteras med: 3S Li-Po Batteri, 4st AA Sändarbatterier, Laddare
• The radio compartment is watertight and laid out for balanced running and easy access to all components. Battery not included.
• The cockpit/access hatch design adds realistic looks while helping keep onboard electronics safe and dry. It's easy to tape down for a watertight seal, yet removes easily for quick battery changes.
• The high-efficiency surface wire drive system features a standard 1/8" prop shaft and an aggressive 30 mm fiberglass prop.
• The breakway design of the wedge rudder allows it to swing back to avoid damage from underwater objects and snap back into place afterwards.
• With an overall length of just 18", the Minimono is sized right for full-throttle fun on lakes and ponds of all sizes.
TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Lightweight and comfortable, the TTX300 offers easy operation and some nice extras. Its third channel can be programmed to control any auxiliary function, including the operation of scale accessories. The TR325 receiver has a built-in fail-safe function; if the signal is lost, it returns the throttle servo to center, preventing runaways and damage to people and property. Endpoint adjustments on the steering and throttle channels let you control how much each servo is allowed to move—a feature that protects gear trains and offers new drivers more control over the throttle. Variable rate steering helps, too, by allowing drivers the chance to fine-tune response to their skill or preference. Other features include: trims, an internal antenna and fast, easy push-button linking.
The Minimono monohull includes:
• Sleek, tough, ABS hull with applied decals, factory-installed foam flotation, wedge breakaway rudder and trim plate/turn fin set
• Tactic TTX300 3-channel 2.4GHz SLT radio with TR325 receiver and mini steering servo
• Factory-installed brushless power system, including:
• Water-cooled 28-30-2200kV outrunner brushless motor with transom-mounted water pickup and bullet motor connectors
• 30A brushed/brushless ESC with stutter-bump warning, low-voltage cut-off* and T-connector battery, bullet motor and universal radio connectors
• Wire Drive with standard 1/8" (0.125 in) prop shaft and 30 mm fiberglass prop
• Display/work stand
* For LiPos only
• Hull Length: 405 mm
• Beam: 140 mm
• Weight: 285 g
• Includes: Water-cooled 2200kV BL motor, 20A ESC with T-connector & Tactic™ 2.4GHz radio system
• Requires: 11.1V 1000mAh LiPo battery with a T-connector & (4) "AA" batteries
Du behöver även komplettera med tejp som du använder för att täta huven. Glöm inte att smörja in propeller axel efter körning. Efter körning i saltvatten måste du rengöra hela båten noggrant med sötvatten.