The AHN truck was a French-designed vehicle that was taken on and produced after French surrender to Nazi Germany in 1940. Around 4,000 were manufactured between 1941 and 1944, and served a valuable role on varied fronts, with excellent mobility proving a benefit for its troops.
This 1/35 scale model pairs parts from two manufactures. The truck parts are made by ICM and the included Flak 37 anti-aircraft gun parts, figures and accessories are made by Tamiya.
About the Model
• This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• The form of the AHN 3.5ton truck is accurately captured, complete with a rendering of the 75hp engine.
• A realistic depiction of the underside features suspension, drive shafts and more. Tires have tread patterns.
• Includes Tamiya 3.7cm Flak 37 gun parts, which can be assembled as being towed by the truck.
• Includes 4 seated figures, 2 for placement in the cab and 2 in the rear bed.
• Parts are included to recreate two different types (early and mid) of Jerry can, plus tool boxes and fuel drums, for a highly realistic finish.
• Comes with 2 marking options, that recreate Wehrmacht vehicles on the Italian and Eastern fronts.