Taking the classic Stik to new dimensions.
It's the popular, proven Stik like you've never seen before! The "Stik" design has been a favorite of sport pilots for years, offered in different sizes with different power options and in kit, ARF and Rx-R versions. Great Planes™ Giant Big Stik XL incorporates everything that has made this iconic aircraft so popular, with the added stability and visibility of a 96.5" wingspan and the option of gasoline or electric power. Final assembly is still easy and straightforward, and its flight characteristics make it a joy to fly.
• Everyday sport flying with nearly unlimited flight envelope.
• Accepts popular sizes of gas engines or electric motor systems.
• Prebuilt using high-strength wood, fiberglass, carbon-fiber and aluminum.
• Giant-scale proportions accentuate the Giant Big Stik XL's unmistakable looks and smooth flying characteristics.
• Whether you choose a gas or electric power system, you'll have plenty of power for predictable sport flying, and both are easy to install.
• The large hatch removes quickly for easy LiPo battery changes or access to the fuel tank.
• Transportation to and from the field is made easier with the two-piece wing that connects with a joiner tube.
Wingspan: 2451 mm
Wing Area: 130.9 dm²
Wing Loading: 61-73 g/dm²
Weight: 8165-9525 g
Length: 2159 mm
Requires: 5-6 channel radio with 7 servos (GP) or 6 servos (EP); 55‑61cc gas engine OR 80‑85‑160kV RimFire 65cc electric motor, 160A ESC and one 12S (or two 6S) 5000mAh LiPo batteries and charger
Driftsätt: Bränsle, El
Levereras som: Almost-Ready-To-Fly
Lämplig för: Erfaren
Plantyp: Trainer, Sport
Spännvidd: 2451 mm
Vingarea: 131 dm2
Längd: 2159 mm
Vikt: 8165-9525 g
Sändare: Ingår Ej
Motor: Ingår Ej
Behöver kompletteras med: Radioutrustning, BL Motorsystem el. Bensinmotor