Ett nytt combo-set med det populära Mamba Monster 2 reglaget och Castle's nya sensorförberedda 1512-2650KV motor.
• Perfekt combo för 2-4S LiPo och de flesta 1/8 Buggies & Monster Truckar.
MONSTER 2 1:8TH 25V ESC WATERPROOF W / 2650KV MOTOR SENSORED
Brute Power and Sheer Stamina!
Mamba Monster 2 is capable of 2S LiPo to a maximum of 6S LiPo (4s maximum with included 2650kv motor). It's also waterproof*, so you can run your vehicle across the morning dew, through soggy snow, or just about anywhere else you’d be interested in running a 1/8 scale RC buggy or truck. It features an easy-access case allowing you to replace fans quickly, if necessary. Additionally, Mamba Monster 2 features solder posts, so changing battery wire length and direction is simple for an even more custom install.
This combo includes the Mamba Monster 2 controller and the Castle 1512-2650Kv sensored** motor, which features:
• High quality oversized NMB bearings
• Sintered neodymium magnets
• Superior electromagnetic design
• Replaceable motor wires via Gold-Plated Solder Tabs
• The included 1512-2650kv sensored** motor is intended for up to 4s operation in vehicles weighing less than 4 kg.
• Mamba Monster 2 ESC
• 1512-2650kv sensored** brushless motor
• Coupon for free Castle Link USB adapter
• Driver's Ed and Quick Start Guides
• Castle decal sheet
*Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.
** Sensored capabilities of the motor cannot be utilized with the Mamba Monster 2. If you require sensored operation you will need a sensored ESC like the Mamba Monster X.
• Waterproof: Yes
• Telemetry Capable: No
• Data Logging: No
• Auxiliary Wire: No
• Minimum Input Voltage: 2S
• Maximum Input Voltage: 4S
• Sensored Capable: No
• Recon G6 Certified ESC: No
• ROAR Certified ESC: No
• Castle Link Compatible
• With the Castle Link USB Programming kit you can use your Windows™ PC to easily program your controller.
Adjustable settings include (with Castle Link):
• Auto LiPo cutoff
• Motor direction
• Drag brake
• Reverse type
• Motor type
• Punch Control
• Brake curve
• And many more
Additional Castle Link benefits include:
• Access to all firmware updates, including added features sets released from Castle Engineering, at no charge.
• Intuitive Demo Mode capability.
• Ability to save setup profiles for later use.
Technical Specs Controller
• Input Voltage Range: MIN: 2S LiPo
• MAX: 6S LiPo (4S max with 2650Kv motor)
• BEC Specifications: User selectable output between 5 and 7 volts; default 5.5 volts
• Operating Environment: Waterproof* design allows for use in nearly any environment.
• Brake: Proportional
• Reversible: Yes, but may be disabled for racing.
• On/Off Switch: Yes
• Cooling Fan: Yes, factory equipped, fully removable** (see Product Use Statements below)
• ESC Size: Length: 56 mm / Width: 47 mm / Height: 34 mm
• ESC Weight (w/wires): 111.5 g
• Connectors: 6.5 mm female bullets for motor connection.
• Items Needed for Operation: Battery Connector required, 6.5mm Castle Connectors are recommended.
• Product Use Statements: *Although Monster 2 and Castle brushless motors are waterproof, they are not intended for operation while completely submerged in liquid. They can corrode when exposed to corrosive materials, such as salt water. Always rinse the ESC and motor with clean water after exposure to corrosives or dirt. While the motor and controller may be waterproof, we suggest users confirm that the rest of their vehicle, including the batteries, servos, radio and chassis are also waterproof before exposing them to liquids of any kind.
• **The cooling fan must be removed prior to driving in wet conditions. It is not waterproof.
• Application Guidelines: Intended for up to 6S (25.2 Volt) operation in vehicles weighing less than 6.8 kg, with batteries, ready-to-run.
• Recommended Motors: Combo includes Castle sensored 1512 2650Kv: Max Cells: 4S Lipo or 12 NiMH
• Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight: Less than 6.8 kg, with batteries, ready-to-run. (4 kg with included 2650kv motor)
• Programmability: Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (coupon for free Link included) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software.
• Telemetry Link Capable: No
• Tech Notes: Not all LiPos are created equal, and surge ratings should never be used to determine a pack’s suitability for a brushless application. Use the CONTINUOUS C rating only. Mamba Monster setups frequently hit 100+ amps in peaks. We strongly suggest using 5,000 mAh or larger LiPo cells with a discharge rating of at least 30C (or high quality 25C batteries such as Traxxas® Power Cells®). Our experience suggests using only mild gear ratios with NiMH cells. Do not attempt to use NiMH cells in extreme setups.
Tech Specs Motor:
• Input Voltage Range: MIN: 2S LiPo; MAX: 4S LiPo (see Application Guidelines below)
• Kv: 2650
• Max. RPM: 60.000
• Motor Size: Length: 68 mm / Diameter: 39.98 mm
• Shaft Size: Diameter: 5 mm, Length: 20 mm
• Weight (w/wires): 370 g
• Mounting Hole Specifications: M3 screw holes @ 25.4 mm spacing
• Cooling Fan: Available, but not included
• Connectors: 6.5 mm male bullets
• Items Needed for Operation: N/A
• Product Use Statements: N/A
• Application Guidelines: The ESC and motor are Intended for 4S (16.8 Volt) operation in Buggy and On road vehicles weighing 4 kg or less with batteries, ready-to-run.
• Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight: 4 kg (with batteries, ready to run)
• Tech Notes: Monitor motor temperatures closely; overheating a motor will cause permanent damage to the magnets. Never exceed 82° C on the the motor or ESC.
Water Resistant Design: Routine maintenance is recommended after running in wet conditions. Please refer to this document for running and maintaining motors in wet environments.