The TM72 is a robust industry motor. Its winding is especially designed for the truck model building with the specifications we optimised. The motor has no prefered direction of rotation. It can be run with left-handed or right-handed direction of rotation.
The anchor is longer than with the usual 540 truck motors and has five poles. This results in the positive effect of more torque and an improved running smoothness and better start-up behaviour. Very unique is also the effective varistor-interference directly at the winding.
The TM72 is constructed for 7,2, but can also be run by 12V. In this case the risk of overloading is higher plus a higher gear reduction is necessary.
Because of the length of the motors Tamiya models with european driver cabs and the original three gear drive have no more space for a shifting servo in normal size. Please switch to smaller servos.
• powerful 540-sized motor with optimized winding for slow rotation, max. 5200 rpm at 7.2V
• 5-pole balanced rotor for silent running, good start-up and reduced brush sparking
• internal varistor interference suppression
• fluxring for higher torque
• same speed clockwise and anticlockwise
• size: 37mm diameter, 57mm length, shaft 3,17mm diameter