The light system Servonaut AMO is responsible for the light and special functions in a semi-trailer or trailer. The coupling from tractor truck to trailer takes place wirelessly via infrared light. The trailer is usually powered by an own battery. This way, a semi-trailer can be remotely picked up and set down without needing a connector to be plugged or cables to be soldered.
As an extra, the AMO provides up to four usable servo outputs, e.g. for the operation of trailer support legs, a steering or a hydraulic function either via servo motor or speed controller. Even controlling of other Servonaut assemblies, such aus MM4 or BE8, is possible in a trailer.
• trailer module including IR receiver for up to 6 output functions like driving light, brake light an indicator light
• all outputs are overload protected at 700mA
• one servo output with two positions, two proportional servo outputs, integrated BEC 5V/1A
• included: module with IR receiver and 3-level switch
• dimensions: 70 x 30 x 12 mm
• required: transmitter AIR4 or AIRU