The Spektrum™ DX5 Pro includes more ergonomic options so that everything you drive can respond more harmoniously. Plus, the DX5 Pro gives bashers, boaters and racers a class-leading list of pro-class features, all at a remarkably affordable price.
• 5 fully proportional channels
• Generous ergonomics package lets you make the transmitter fit you
• Redesigned steering mechanism eliminates center dead zone
• Redesigned throttle trigger with increased throw and resolution
• Spektrum Lap Timer, AVC® technology, telemetry and Drive Mode ready
• Multiple mixing setups including Motor on Axle (MOA)
• Six, factory loaded model presets with specially tuned AVC Smart Drive modes
• DSMR® 2.4GHz technology
• 5.5-millisecond frame rate with compatible receivers
• Includes Antenna-less SR2100 5.5ms DSMR receiver
• Advanced programming features
• SimpleScroll™ interface makes advanced programming easy to use
• Built-In telemetry
• Programmable vibe alerts
• 250-model memory
• LiPo battery compatible (battery sold separately)
• # of Channels: 5
• Modulation: DSMR
• Band: 2.4GHz
• Servos: Sold Separately
• Receiver: SR2100
• Model Memory: 250
• Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 4 x AA
• Charger: N/A
• Experience Level: Advanced
Inspired by users like you, optimized adjustments make it easy to thoroughly adapt the DX5 Pro's ergonomics to your driving style. The sense of balance and comfort they provide perfectly complements the precision of DSMR® technology.
The DX5 Pro was designed to perform in every single surface segment imaginable. It comes with a drop down wheel as standard and a full ergonomics package that allows you to setup wheel angle, and even steering wheel size. Steering feel has been immensely improved with smoother left to right transition. Throttle throw has been increased to provide more natural feeling action with greater resolution. As a result, these two controls offer a better balance with the potential to improve the accuracy and stamina of your driving.
DX5 Pro ergonomic features include:
• Smooth, dual-ball bearing precision
• Adjustable trigger and steering tension
• Adjustable trigger position (fore-to-aft and side-to-side)
• Multiple wheel drop-down options
• Multiple grip sizes, included
• 10˚ and 15˚ steering adapters, included
• Small steering wheel, included
• 36˚ steering cam option, included
EASY TO PROGRAM
Sophisticated programming isn't worth much if it's a pain to use. The DX5 Pro’s SimpleScroll programming interface makes navigating menus and changing settings as simple as 'scroll and click'. It's so easy—most users can complete complex programming tasks without ever having to look at the manual.
The built-in telemetry feature can give you real-time information on things like your vehicle's battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature and more.* Using the vibe alert system, you can program the DX5 Pro to notify you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define.
*Vehicle must be equipped with a telemetry-enabled receiver like the SR6000T (sold separately)
ADVANCED PROGRAMMING FEATURES
The DX5 Pro comes with an impressive list of programming features, some of which include:
• Up to 5 drive modes per model
• Programming for compatible AVC® receivers
• Spektrum Lap Timer Programming
• Programmable mixes including Motor-On-Axle (MOA)
• ABS and 4-wheel steering
• Dual rates, expo and more!
PROGRAMMABLE VIBE ALERTS
You can select from a variety of vibe alerts for battery voltage and telemetry functions. Most of these can be set to go off when the voltage level or telemetry data exceeds specific values that you define.
5.5-MILLISECOND FRAME RATE
When matched with a receiver capable of 5.5ms frame rates, the DX5 Pro delivers lightning-fast response that gives new meaning to the word 'connected'.
INCLUDES SR2100 DSMR HIGH-SPEED RECEIVER
Built around frequency-agile DSMR® technology, the SR2100 will consistently deliver superb range and a lightning-fast 5.5ms frame rate, even in places where a lot of 2.4GHz systems are in use at once. Its design features an incredibly small footprint with an internal antenna that eliminates the need for external antenna tube support, so it’s easy to mount on most any chassis.