Denna produkt är tillfälligt slut
Varning: Sista varan i lager!
Tillgänglig efter datum:
Tamiya is delighted to announce the appearance of another classic racing car on our popular TT-02 chassis, this time the Audi V8 touring car with a 456hp 3.6-liter V8 which graced the DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) in 1991. That season, it took four victories overall and carried Frank Biela to the drivers' title.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
• The powerful, imposing body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
• Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the no.45 car driven by 1991 champion Frank Biela. Masking stickers will aid in the paint job.
• Two-piece mesh wheels (Item 50548 design) have silver color rims and gold color spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
• The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
• 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
• A plethora of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
• Tamiya ESC TBLE-02S and Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor are included.