0 Produkt st i lager
Varning: Sista varan i lager!
Tillgänglig efter datum:
This veteran 1/35 Military Miniature series kit gets a first re-issue since 2018; it recreates the T34/85 tank which Soviet designers dreamed up to take on the formidable German Tiger and Panther tanks. It was given a powerful 85mm main gun and a 3-man turret enclosed by heavy cast-iron armor, while the hull featured sloped armor.
This tank not only featured in WWII, but was also delivered to the Soviet Union's allies in the post-war era, fielded in the Korean War by the North's Korean People's Army.
About the Model
• This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 235mm, width: 88mm.
• The T34/85 form with sloped hull armor is faithfully recreated, including renderings of the rough cast iron finish characteristic of Soviet tanks. Weld joints are also accurately recreated.
• Features moveable long-barreled 85mm main gun.
• Gunner's rail on hull and other details are depicted using separate parts.
• Belt-type parts give an accurate and fuss-free recreation of the tracks.
• Includes accessory parts such as fuel cans and spare track links.
• Commander and gunner hatches are openable.
• Comes with marking options to recreate four WWII tanks and one in the Korean War:
• Marking Option 1: April 1945, Berlin (No.204); Option 2: Jan. 1945, Eastern Prussia (No.236); Option 3: July 1944, Minsk (No.145); Option 4: April 1945, Berlin (No.341); Option 5: 1950, Korea (No.321).
• Why not make a diorama with the Korean War Easy Eight (Item 35359), if using marking option 5?