Denna produkt är tillfälligt slut
Varning: Sista varan i lager!
Tillgänglig efter datum: 2019-11-30
1:12 Porsche 934 Jägermeister (w/PE Parts)
* Obligatoriska fält
This is a re-issue of our classic kit, now with new slick tire parts! From 1976, the commercially sold race car Porsche Turbo RSR was used in World Sportcar Championship races.
As it was to be used in Group 4 GT class and the 930 Turbo was its base, it was called the 934. Its 2,993cc flat-6 turbo-charged engine thumped out an impressive 485hp with 62kg/m of torque.
Approximately fifty 934s had been manufactured by May 1977, one of them having gone to the Max Moritz team with an eye-catching orange livery matching the image of their main sponsor German liquor maker Jägermeister. In 1976 season, the Max Moritz team came 4th in the International Championship for Manufacturers, both cars showing great competitiveness throughout the season.
About the Model
• This is a 1/12 scale plastic assembly model kit. Length: 360mm, Width: 168mm.
• This re-issued version of the kit features new slick tires.
• The impressive form of parts such as the large-sized front bumper spoiler and the widened over fender are accurately reproduced.
• Left and right doors and front and rear hoods are openable.
• All of the flat-6 turbo engine's cables, cords, and piping provide a top quality finish.
• The rack & pinion arrangement enables moveable front wheels linked with the steering wheel.
• Moveable front and rear suspension features coil spring dampers.
• The Porsche's spartan interior with roll-cage is precisely reproduced.
• Photo-etched parts depict brake discs, catch pins, side radiator, and seatbelt for the ultimate finish.
• Sponsor and car number decals are produced by Cartograf.