Finns i lager
Varning: Sista varan i lager!
Tillgänglig efter datum:
Great news for modelers of smaller scale armor, as the compact 1/48 Military Miniature Series welcomes the Panther Ausf.D, the very first variant of the highly-rated German tank. Developed partly in answer to the Soviet T-34, the Panther offered a complete performance package, with an imposing L/70 7.5cm gun, sloped armor for superior survivability, and excellent maneuverability. Around 840 Ausf.D Panthers were produced between January and September 1943.
About the Model
• This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 186mm, width: 73mm.
• The refined design of the Panther Ausf.D is accurately captured, taking in the sloped armor and 7.5cm gun. Cast mantlet texture and weldlines are depicted with aplomb.
• A die-cast hull gives the model a realistically weighty feel.
• Assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections.
• Parts are included to recreate Schürzen side armor, and plenty of accessories like tool racks, gun cleaning rod case, smoke dischargers and more.
• Comes with a commander torso figure, plus two marking options for vehicles in the Battle of Kursk.
No. 445, Panzer Regiment "Grossdeutschland", Kursk, August 1943
No.432, 4th Company, 51st Panzer Battalion, 39th Panzer Regiment, Kursk, July 1943